Friday, June 24, 2016

I Cry!

I CRY today as I think of how we as believers, those called to walk in the ways of Christ, fail to reflect the values and love of Christ.

I CRY when put our personal interests and selfish desires over the needs of another.

I Cry because we are so willing to hurt others without coming to a point of recognizing we are wrong, asking for God’s forgiveness and the forgiveness of the person we have hurt.

I CRY when we are so willing to judge and condemn others, despite God’s call to us to not judge so we will not be judged.  Where is this thing we call unconditional love?

I CRY because we fail to recognize the value of bending our knees before our heavenly father and crying with him; asking for his strength, wisdom, direction, love and forgiveness.

I CRY because God’s awesomeness overwhelms me with the joy of knowing how much he loves us despite of our hurts and flaws.  His grace is sufficient and able to turn our tears of sorrow into tears of joy.  Hallelujah!

I CRY because our God is an Awesome God!  To God Be The Glory! Just a little advice to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment