Monday, January 4, 2016

God's Protection in 2016

My prayer for each of you is that 2016 be a safe and prosperous year that is full of God’s blessings. God’s love for us is so great that He ensures we are cared for.  In Psalms 18: 2 and 3 he offers us the following protections:

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.  3  I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

God is our rock, impenetrable and able to obstruct danger from our path.  He is our fortress providing us with a place of safety surrounded by all the protections of His heavenly force.  He is our buckler, a shield standing between our bodies and any harm.  He is our horn of salvation, a resounding warning to all of the great power we carry within us.  He is our high tower, a stronghold within which we stand high above our enemies protected from their attacks.  


Remember God’s protection extends over each and everyone of his children and it will stand despite the storms and attacks we may face throughout the new year.  We are not exempt from the attacks of the enemies but we are protected by the one who loves us most, our heavenly father.  Happy New Year!  Just a little advice to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment