Sunday, November 8, 2015

Let the Blessings of the Past Prepare You for Today's Challenges!

If I have learned anything from my walk with Christ, it is to hold on to the many blessings He has provided.  I was blessed to meet Christ at the age of 14, a time when I wanted my life to end and even contemplated ending it.  The storms in my life at that time led me to a church where I answered Christ's call to surrender my life to Him.  That was the beginning of a new me and the first of many blessings to come.


Christ has since helped me through mental, physical, emotional, familial, marital, educational and financial challenges.  Looking back to each of these past challenges, I can recall an answer to prayer and the blessings that followed. Those answers serve as reminders that Christ will never leave or forsake me.  When we see challenges in our lives as opportunities for Christ to move, we learn to trust Him and to rejoice in spite of our circumstances.  Let the blessings of the past prepare you for today’s challenges!  Just a little advice to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment