Sunday, August 30, 2015

From First Class to Coach

In some of my travels abroad, I have been blessed to have my seating upgraded to first class.  Cannot tell you how many times I've been called to the ticket counter and told my ticket has been upgreaded without any real explanation other than God was looking out for me.  First class provides a number of services to include a full meal and much more.  It is a pretty amazing experience which everyone should have the opportunity to experience.  Can you imagine receiving such a blessing only to turn around and give it up to someone else.  Would you do it?  Christ did it for us, he was in a first class place called heaven but he gave it up for you and me.  He came to earth, the coach section and endured a great deal of pain so that by his grace, you and I could be blessed.  Is that amazing or what?  Perhaps the next time you or I have an upgrade, we will find someone on that plane to tap on the shoulder and bless as Christ blessed us.  Just a little advice to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment