Sunday, January 5, 2014

A2G: Blessings in 2014

Blessings to each of you as your start 2014!  God's word offers us the following promise in Deuteronomy 1:11

11May the Lord, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised!

I claim that word for each of you, praying that your relationship with Christ, your family, loved ones, and friends would would be increased a thousand times.  I also pray that your finances would increase a thousand times allowing you to receive much so that you may bless others with much!

Debbie and I find ourselves blessed in this new year as our parents who have struggled with health challenges begin the new year with us, our children are doing well, and we continue in our service to our heavenly father.  Debbie began a new job this year working at Seton Homes serving single teen moms and I continue to work at Haven for Hope serving homeless men, women, and families.  We are blessed to be able to live our ministry every day both at home and work.

My commitment to God's service includes sharing my weekly devotional, Advice to go,  which can be challenging at times due to my commitment to work, school, volunteering at Bexar County, and much more.  But I will do my best to share the messages that God brings to my life in the hope they will bless you as they have blessed me!  Happy New Year!  Just a little advice to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment