Ralph Marston writes about Positive Choices:
- You can choose to be happy just as easily as you choose to be sad. The choice, no matter what the situation, is always up to you.
- You can choose to get up and get going just as easily as you choose to sit and do nothing. The choice to actively move your life forward is always yours to make.
- Instead of worrying about who is to blame, focus on choosing your most positive response. Instead of letting the past get you down, make the choices that will lift you up.
- This is your own life, so live it with your own best intentions. Each moment gives you a new choice, so make all those choices count.
- Sure, there are many things that are out of your control. Yet there are still plenty of choices that enable you to live your life the way you wish to live it.
- Choose, again and again, to live in alignment with your purpose and your highest values. Positive choices are what create a positive, fulfilling life.
Six points that he offers to guide you towards a positive choice, throw in the Lord's Word and you now have six points to apply to how you allow God's word to influence your positive choices so that every day is one that you can choose to live in alignment with your Lord and Savior! Just a little advice to go!